We had some down time at work, and I wanted to work on some texturing and learn Blender. So, I took some time to take the m60 from The Division and change out some elements and add some extra polish and detail to make it work as a first person weapon. I have to give credit to Michael Climer for a lot of the work on the high poly. I did change out several elements and the mesh we had was too decimated to work for a first person weapon, so I had to touch up pretty much everything, but it definitely still helped to have that original asset, so credit is due to them. I used Blender to create the low poly mesh from scratch, I used Rizom for uving, Substance Painter for all of the texturing, and Marmoset for baking and for the final renders.